Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

and i'm back (well sorta)

After a 5 day "vacation" in the dirty south, I am back to lovely DC (and y'all know what I mean by "lovely")

however,

I will be in a mini hiatus from moi blog. I am in the middle of moving with a mother hanging around attempting to pack and clean for me all while moving into a temp. apartment that has internet but a computer without a working ethernet port....so posting will be tough and I'm actually working now at work so my post writing while on The Firm clock will be limited.


Until then, please be paitent. I will be back and am always reachable via email and I love me some email :)

(esp now that I check it regularly!)

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

Patience is overrated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home