Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Birthday Plans

My birthday falls on a crappy day this year. Not only is it on a Sunday, but it's also the day of the last day of the World Cup and since my friends are sports freaks (myself included) that means my birthday is (to some extent) taking a backseat to the game on Sunday afternoon....

it's all good.

So, since they will be busy watching the game and since I could care about the two teams playing, I am taking a little road trip to Annapolis for the day in this:


anyone have any suggestions as to where to go, things NOT to miss while there? I waas there in April for Croquet, but didn't have much time to do anything else. Suggestions welcome :)

5 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

Happy early birthday, C-Money.

Try this?

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger recovering overachiever said...

Happy early birthday!
Find a place where you can sit by the water and have a drink!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger C$ said...

i-66: thanks, i checked out the wapo list and it's a great start.

RO: might thoughts exactly !

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger MSU gal said...

My birthday is Feb. 7th, and since the Superbowl has been moved to Feb., my family celebrates my birthday on Superbowl Sunday every year. Talk about a back seat!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

Um.

Not for nothing, but the fact that you've been absent since your birthday?

A liiiittle disconcerting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home