Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, June 23, 2006

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEWWWWSSS

Remember while back I posted a picture of the metro thingy (one of those big poles that signify a metro entrance) from Woodley Park saying that if all worked out I would be calling that home?

well, all worked out!!

Come Aug 1 (give or take a few days) I'll be moving to Woodley Park. Rent Free. I would love to elaborate but can't be found by the powers that be...if you are intrigued, email me and I'll fill you in on the whole gosh damn secret


YAY!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger recovering overachiever said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations.
I live in the area as well and it is FABULOUS!
Maybe we'll have to meet for drinks at a good (non-girly) dive bar!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger C$ said...

Thanks! I lived there back in 2003 and loved it then so I know I'll love it again!! Not sure if I'll love the red line, but eh, I can handle it.

And dive bars are like my heaven!

PS don't hate me, i have a pink blog and a pink ipod.....and i'm wearing pink today. but really, i'm not that girlie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home