Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just call me Tom Cruise

Except for a few minor details, including but definitely not limited to:

Not male.
Not a Scientologist (crazy is implied).
Not married to Katie Holmes (see above)
Have not eaten a placenta (ew.)

However, I will be like Mr. Cruise in that I, your dear C$, will be behind the bar, serving up drinks for a good cause. And that's other than just trying to get my friends drunk. Here are the details:

When: Aug 8th 6-10 p.m.
Where: The Ugly Mug , Eastern Market
Who: Alumni from UCLA and Boston University
What: all tip $ will be given to Amidon Elementary (the school that both alumni clubs worked with for DC Cares)
Why: 'cause SW kindergarteners have "accidents" and need to wash their clothes every once in a while; you like to drink; you want to see C$ serve it up; you're a nice person

So come one, come all for a lovely evening. I'll be on at 6:30-7 pm, but fabulous BU and UCLA alum will be behind the bar all night....

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

The only things that could get in the way are soccer and the fact that it'll be my first day back from VA Beach. Will know soon...

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger MSU gal said...

Wish I could come. My ex and I used to own a bar and I found out that even if I didn't always mix the drink right, as long as it was strong I got no complaints!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger C$ said...

66- that just means you should come for a drink 'cause you'll be transitioning back into normalcy.....

MSUgal-i did some bartending when I worked at a small country club in HS. I didn't know what I was doing or even what half of the stuff was (i was a goodie goodie kind of girl and didn't drink until college), but was a very popular bartender. Mostly because I had no idea how much of anything to put in and would ask my customors... "just a little more sweetie."

I've never made that much money, ever again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home