Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

C$'s new(ish) toys

I got this back in August, but am amazed at how much I love this phone. Only two complaints so far. The first being that if i had known (or had access to) i would have gotten the magenta Razr. I did my research in comparing the silver verus the black back in Aug, but the pink was not an option. But I guess silver is classic. Secondly, no flash on the camera. Makes it hard to take pictures at concerts without a flash, but not worth the weight of a larger phone for the sake of a flash. And lastly, (I know i said 2, but this is my blog so get over it) the MotoRoker was released three days after I bought my razr. I would have waited and purchased the Rocker if I had known it was coming out. But if I had, then i wouldn't have a need for this:



Arrived yesterday via UPS with a nice note from Tonya at GSUSA. Yes, girl scouts bought me an iPod. But, technically it's a thank you for 5 years of hard, unpaid, work for them. Granted I did get three awesome trips out of them (Long Beach, London and Altanta), but my expertise is worth it!

C$ is pretty happy!!

(one might think i was male based on my excitement over gadets and electronics! haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home