Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'M BACK!

At least, well sorta :)

My laptop is on the fritz and I can't get online from my room, but thankfully I've got this nifty little computer lab all set up and at my disposal...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

So I'll be back to posting a bit more regularly and hope to get back in the scene of DC blogs. I'm trying to stay somewhat a mystery as to who I am exactly, but plan to keep things on the up and up so that if anyone were to find me, I wouldn't be embarrassed and forced to shut down (or delete old posts) as many DC bloggers seem to fail victim too, at least recently.

I hope to back with more stories of what my ladies and I get ourselves into, a little introspection of myself and life in general, of course some sports reference and what have you.

it's good to be back DC and I can't wait to get it on!


But to tide you over until I'm able to be back to normal. I was recently on the metro home. I noticed some oddities among my fellow commuters and dubbed us the "train of misfit commuters." Wanna know why:
-a hard of hearing woman (she had a serious hearing aide) was talking to herself...without sound.
-an American wearing a Real Madrid shirt. A soccer fan in DC? what?
there were most instances of misfit-ness, but I can't remember (and I left my handy dandy notebook upstairs), so I'll update more when I remember...maybe TOMORROW! woohoo

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

I wonder whether the Real shirt wearer was out watching the DC United v. Real Madrid match on Wednesday.

Silly Real... can't even beat DC in a match played in Seattle.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger C$ said...

I'm assuming he did. Since I saw him on Tuesday and the game was on Wednesday....

I had forgotten that DCU was playing them on Wednesday and thought "gee that guy must really love soccer to wear a shirt like that on a random day like today..."

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger MSU gal said...

I bet you get to see a really diverse crowd riding on transit in DC! It sounds like it would be fun to live there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home