Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 15, 2010

back?

As a freshly minted 28 year old I've realized that I have lots of advice and wisdom to impart on others as well as a vault full of shenanigans that others might get a kick out of. So with that, I am returning to the blogging world.

At least that's the plan.

So, here's hoping I can stick to a plan (daily posts...maybe 3-4 times a week?) and get fun stuff up on the interwebs.

Wish me luck!
C$

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous DC Guide said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
DCguide.com and include a link to your blog in our directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on DCguide.com . Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@dcguide.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
DCguide.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home