Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Desperately Seeking....

tickets to Saturday's last Washington Caps home game vs. the Buffalo Sabres.

Silly me, I waited to see if others wanted to come and in the meantime lost out on purchasing tickets for the 3 others that actually responded to my email. PEOPLE if someone says "let me know if you wanna come" please please respond, even if it's a NO.

Anyway, I'm looking for 4 seats...could be broken up 2 and 2...for anything cheaper than what is on stubhub.com ($42 for $10 tickets). My friends and I have gone to 15+ games this season and can't believe we might not make it to the last game of the season. There might have been a few tears shed last night when our fate was realized.

Any suggestions welcome, DC Bloggers in the know. Leave a comment or email (theboublog [at] gmail.com] with ideas, ticket offers, well wishes.

Thanks!
C$

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out ticketsnow - cheap and you can insure them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home