Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, May 21, 2005

we're all getting older...

So I was looking at Brandy's "wedding/honeymoon" pictures at www.caribou-maine.net . Well she's finally married, only after 8 or something years together! But I find it very interesting that Lindsey Mazzerolle and James are down there. I know that Eric and James are good friends but I find it interesting that Lindsay is there and not Danielle. Makes me think of high school and how Brandy and Linds weren't good friends at all and now they are all spending a week in FL and were the only guests at Brandy's beach wedding. It just really freaks me out.

Why is the WB's mascot named Michigan J Frog...i'm very confused. BUT I must say that I do enjoy the fact that they show old school Family Matters episodes. I love that show, quality television back in the day. No wonder kids are all f-ed up these days, they didn't have quality shows like Family Matters and Full House and Perfect Stangers.

Ok, i'm gonna go relax before having to hop in the shower before work.

C$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home