Is This It?

pink: redefining what it means to be a girl generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, May 20, 2005

Only a Virgin Once...?

So i guess you're techincally not a "virgin" only once in life...you're a virgin in every aspect of your life until you do something for the first time...so i am taking my blogging cherry TODAY.
Congrats to me. I guess. How should I feel about this? Should it hurt? Feel good? What? Part of me is relieved to finally do this, get it over with, but another part of me wishes I would have waited until I had something really good to say. Oh well, must live life without regrets :)

So, faithful reader, you might be asking, why am I doing this? What does C$ have to say that hasn't already been said or done in this world? Well, to be honest, probably not a hell of a lot, but I figure I'd better jump on the blog bandwagon before it gets really big, then I can say I was part of the original group of bloggers...although there is already a huge number of people blogging so maybe i'm post bandwagon and just a loser for not starting sooner. Just like me to either start a trend or end one.

BTW, can I just say how happy it makes me to hear my favorite songs on the radio? It brings me such joy to think that people everywhere (or at least within atenna range) are able to hear exactly what I am hearing at this moment and hopefully enjoying it as much as I am as well. It makes me think that maybe this world isn't so huge if people can be united under music (okay that was SUPER cheesey, but music does this to me!) Also makes me think that maybe, just maybe certain fellas might be hearing the same thing and thinking about me. I'm sure that that is never the case, but it's always nice to dream.

And I must say that what I'm listening to is quite appropriate for my first blog post. Home by Marc Broussard, since my named my blog thebou, Caribou (my hometown) = the 'bou. I miss the 'Bou everyonce in a while and want to go home sometimes too.

AND now Since U Been Gone is on the radio, perfect timing I must say. But also as I type this I'm emailing two gentlemen callers...one from NJ and another from ME (MMA grad) who now works down here. We'll see where this all leads to, can't hurt, at least it'll help get the mind off a few other things around here.

C$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home